Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-29 Origin:Site
The foam roller is a great tool for relaxing knotted muscle tissue. It can promote better blood flow and lymphatic reflux, reduce pain and release myofascial tension, and eliminate muscle tension and spasm. Massage treatments are much cheaper.However, if you scroll incorrectly, you are wasting time.
This article contains the following:
What is foam roller?
Functions of foam roller
How to use foam roller
The foam roller is also called yoga column, which is generally light in weight and rich in cushioning elasticity, more product we provide that vibrating massage,balance massage potwhich can help yoga practitioners complete various balancing actions. Especially after speed training and long-distance running, the hardened legs will be relaxed immediately. Made of high-purity EVA material.
Release fascia and tighten muscles.
Foam shaft as a sports massage can bring many benefits, and the use cost is low.
Not only can the foam shaft extend muscles and tendons, it can also disassemble soft tissue adhesions and scar tissue. You can use your own weight and a cylindrical foam shaft to self-massage and release myofascial muscles, breaking the trigger point, relieving tension in the fascia, while increasing blood flow and soft tissue circulation.
After using for a while, use soap and water to clean the foam shaft.
Do not use chemicals such as bleach to clean the foam shaft. This will damage the structure of the foam shaft.
Do not store the foam shaft in a place exposed to sunlight for a long time.
(1) Bend your knees, place the foam shaft on your back under your back, hold your head with both hands, and tighten your abdomen slightly.
(2) The legs move the body forward and backward, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth in the range of the upper back and shoulder joints.
(1) Sitting on a foam axis with a single leg and holding on one arm, the abdomen is tightened
(2) Support the legs and hands to force the body to move, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth in the hip range
(1) Lie on your side with your hands supported, place the foam shaft below the outside of your thighs, and place the opposite limb on the front of your body to help stabilize your body
(2) Support the lateral shoulder joint and the contralateral leg to force the body to move up and down, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth in the range of the knee and hip joints.
Anterior thigh (quadriceps femoris)
(1) Flat support, place the foam shaft on the front side of the thigh
(2) The shoulder joint forces the body to move up and down, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth within the range of the knee and hip joints
Medial thigh muscles
(1) Elbow joint support, single leg abduction and prone position, put the foam shaft under the inner side of the thigh
(2) The contralateral legs force the body to move left and right, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth in the area inside the thigh.
Back of thigh (hamstring)
(1) Straighten your legs, place the foam shaft under your thigh, support with both hands, and tighten your abdomen
(2) Use both hands to force the body to move, so that the foam axis rolls back and forth from the knee to the hip
Back of calf
(1) Sit with one leg straight on the foam shaft, support with both hands and tighten the abdomen
(2) Use both hands to force the body to move so that the foam axis rolls back and forth within the range of the knee joint and ankle
l Anterior thigh tibialis anterior muscle
(1) Hold the floor with both hands, place the foam shaft on the front side of the calf, and the figure inside the foot (focus on the side position)
(2) Use both hands to force the body to move so that the foam shaft rolls back and forth on the front side of the calf
Minnee have different kinds of yoga products that can meet your demand.Please contact us when you want to buy something like foam roller.